Sunday, June 1, 2008

We had an incredible/insane weekend in Abilene. My brother got married on Saturday evening to Rachel, one of the sweetest and most beautiful girls ever. We are so blessed to have her as a part of our family!

If you've placed an order with me and you're waiting for your design, I'm still on track for a 2-3 week wait. I sent two orders out tonight that were placed two weeks ago. I'd hoped to work on a few designs on the way there and back, but between juggling a bra cake and a weiner dog, it didn't really happen. I did get one design done during our downtime on Saturday and one done this afternoon. School is done in four days, so I'll have much more free time to work on the blogs then.


Below you'll find just a few of the recent designs I did this week. This business has been such a great opportunity to meet all kinds of fun people. Don't forget to click on "Pink Blogs" to the right for links to blogs I've designed. There are lots of fun blogs to get addicted to!
.

Credits- Designs by Krista


Credits- Designs by Krista


Credits- Designs by Krista, logo/graphic given by the blogger

No comments: