Tuesday, January 1, 2008

About Jenny


Hi friend! I'm Jenny (also known as Jennifer,) a 28 year-old newlywed from the great state of Texas! When I'm not designing blogs, I spend my time loving the Lord, teaching Kindergarten, learning how to be a good wife, kissing my weenie dogs Bailey Belle & Maggie Mae, leading worship, watching The Office, reading chick-lit, and blogging on my personal blog, Song of my Life.
.
I created Pink Armchair Designs in February of 2008. At Pink Armchair Designs, we create custom blogs, logos, and other designs to reflect your personality. I love being able to combine my creativity with that of others to give you a unique look.
.
If this is your first time to the site, click around on the tabs to your left to get to know us better. If you're an old friend, welcome back!
.
Questions? Email me at pinkarmchairdesigns@yahoo.com. Make sure to add me to your address book so I don't get accidentally filed away as SPAM!
.