Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Place an Order

Pink Armchair Designs Order Form

Once you've figured out what you want, fill out the questionnaire at the bottom of this page and email it to me. Remember, the more details you give me through the questionnaire below, the more I'll know about your style and design desires! Once I have your completed questionnaire and you've received a confimation email from me, you're on my list.

When I am ready to begin your layout, I will send you an invoice through Paypal. Once it is paid in full, I will begin your design. My goal is for you to LOVE your design, so we will work together to make sure it is exactly what you want!

-------------------------------------------------

Blog Design Questionnaire
(Copy and Paste into your email and send to pinkarmchairdesigns@yahoo.com)
.

1) What is your blog's URL (web address?)

2) Which Package would you like?

3) Design Style (scrap happy or clean/colorful)-

4) Name of kit & designer-

5) What is the title of your blog?

6) Is there a subtitle you'd like included?

7) What would you like your signature to say?

8) Deluxe/Supreme only: What should the sidebar buttons/headers say?

9) Attach any photos you'd like included in .jpg form.

10) Anything else I need to know?