Sunday, May 25, 2008

Welcome to Pink Armchair Designs!

Thanks for stopping by! I create custom blog headers, logos, and other designs to reflect your personality. I created Pink Armchair Designs on a whim in February of 2008. I love being able to combine my creativity with that of others to give you a unique look for your blog.

.

If this is your first time to my site, read on for a quick tour of the tabs to your right. If you're an old friend, welcome back!

About Jenny- Get to know a little bit more about the designer.

Pricing- Check out my competitive design prices. You'll be surprised!

Place an Order- Ready to beautify your blog? Click away!

Design Samples- See custom headers and signatures I've designed.

Pink Blogs- Blogs that have been "pinked" by Jenny!

Design Partners- Awesome digital scrapbook artists who I work with.

.

I look forward to working with you! Feel free to email me at pinkarmchairdesigns@yahoo.com. Make sure to add me to your address book so I don't get accidentally filed away as SPAM!

3 comments:

Britney K said...

OH MY GOODNESS! Jen, this is the cutest! Way to go sister! That is my favorite header ever! LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

I see your changing it up again....looks way cute!!

Mississippi Songbird said...

What a neat site. I found your blog thru Mom Blogs!

Have a wonderful day!