Thursday, December 29, 2011

Long Time, No Blog!

Hello there blog friends and customers! I'm so sorry it's been awhile since I've posted. Our precious Emily was born on August 19th and since that day, life has been all about her! I thought I'd be back designing in October, but that certainly isn't the way it has turned out. Due to working full time and taking care of my sweet girl the rest of the time, I have decided to close up shop indefinitely. It's possible that I may begin designing again in the summer, but at this point, I am leaning more towards a business of custom decor, clothing, and accessories for families and children. The one exception is that I will continue updating photographs on blog designs through the end of August. I truly appreciate all of your business throughout the past several years and am excited about the next phase of my business once the school year is over. I will keep you all posted!

Here are a few pictures of my girl for your enjoyment. :)















No comments: