Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Things have been a little crazy around here lately, so if you're waiting for me to contact you about getting started on your blog design, here's why I haven't.

Meet Maggie Mae, born December 18th, 2008 in South Dakota. My husband surprised me with her for my Valentine's Day gift! She hopped a jet and flew down here on Friday, February 13th. Not even kidding!

So, in the midst of playing with this cute baby and trying to potty train her, along with everything else you have to deal with when you've got a puppy, I just haven't had much design time. I'm back in the swing of things, though, so I'll be contacting you soon! Thanks for your patience!

Me with my two cute weenies! Bailey and Maggie.


3 comments:

Kim said...

SHE IS SO CUTE!!!

katie and matt said...

Love the name!! One of our kids at Highland is named Maggie Mae... I won't tell her mom that you named your sweet doggie that, too. :)

Emily Woods said...

awwwwww there so cute i love the designs that u made what are the dogs names