Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas, Pink Armchair Friends!


I'm sorry it's been such a long time since I've posted. I've been designing lots of blogs that I need to post, but I've just been too busy to keep up with the blog. Now that I'm out of school, I'll definitely get caught up. If you're waiting for an order, I'm hoping to get it done next week!

My favorite part of Christmas is giving gifts. While of course it's fun to receive, there's nothing I love more than buying them, wrapping them, and delivering them! And since I love giving gifts so much, I want to give a gift to YOU! All Pink Armchair blog designs will be HALF OFF on Christmas Day! And on top of that, I'll be choosing at least one person who placed an order to receive a FREE design! So, place your design order tomorrow. Not only will you get a half price design, but you just might be the one to get yours for FREE! I'll post the winner on Friday.

Have a very merry Christmas tomorrow. I'll be flying back from Ohio!

No comments: