Thursday, October 9, 2008

Hi Pink Armchair friends-
I just wanted to post a little note to let you all know that I'm not going to be taking any new customers for awhile. Some things have come up that I need to get taken care of, and unfortunately, blog designing just isn't going to fit into my schedule for awhile. If you've already submitted your order, I will get it done. Please bear with me as it may take a little longer than I was hoping. If you'd like to cancel your order, please let me know. I have a great designer who I can refer you to. If you are an existing client, I will still work with you on a case-by-case basis, especially those of you with seasonal designs. I don't want to quit totally, but I just can't keep up with the demand right now.

Thank you so much for your business and friendship over the past several months. You have helped me turn my dream into a reality and I hope to some day soon be back full blast! I will still be posting contests from time to time, and possibly even take a few orders now and then...but if I do, I'll let you know via email and the Pink Armchair facebook page.

I love you all!

3 comments:

Kim said...

You are an amazing blog designer! I will miss seeing your new designs!

Traci said...

I really hope everything is okay. Your designs were an inspiration to me and I appreciated all your advice!

Kimberly said...

Bummer! I was just going to request that you help me with mine. Can you refer me to someone? Thanks!!!