Monday, September 1, 2008

Thanks so much to everyone who has an order in and is being so patient! The first week of kindergarten was a success, and we're about to kick off week number two. In the midst of school starting, our internet going out, getting our house all ready for the in-law visit, and said visit, I still found time to do two designs. I have a REALLY long waiting list right now, but I'm doing my best to crank them out as quickly as possible. I've been so blessed with the growth of my business this summer. It's going to be interesting to see how I balance school, designing, husband, taking care of myself, and spending time with the Lord! Pray for me! :)



I just love this one! This is the first design I've done for a class blog (other than my own.) If you're a teacher and interested in a design for your class blog, email me! I may be able to work out a special deal for you. :)



Credits: Designs by Krista

No comments: