Monday, August 11, 2008

It's late Monday night (actually Tuesday morning,) and two weeks from now I'll be fast asleep in preparation for the second day of kindergarten. It's just crazy how the summers fly by...especially when you're as busy as I've been! Pink Armchair Designs has been such a blessing in my life the past few months. I have been introduced to so many wonderful people who I never would've known otherwise and I've also been reconnected with old friends.

One of those old friends is Keisha. We went to school together for many years, but as often happens, we didn't keep up with each other after high school graduation. We got back in touch via Facebook a couple years ago, and this past March I found out that Keisha was diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma. She started a blog to keep everyone up to date on what was going on with her, and if you haven't read it, I encourage you to click on it NOW! Her faith is amazing and she has been such an encouragement to me just through her writing. I did a design for her at the beginning of her journey, and decided it was time for an updated look because...

Keisha's cancer is in REMISSION! Hallelujah! I designed her a new blog to celebrate this awesome news. I did the two designs below and let her pick which one she wanted. You'll have to click below to find out which one she chose!




I did this design for a girl who found me through another old school friend. I went to junior high and high school with her husband, as well. They are a CUTE couple!


Credits: Designs by Krista

No comments: