Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I hope that everyone had a great holiday weekend! We were busy celebrating with family and friends. We even got to see a few rogue fireworks from our swimming pool. As much as I love this holiday, it's bittersweet, because it kind of marks the middle of summer. Why can't it be the beginning of June all year long? I just want to lay by the pool and design blogs all the time. But alas, I cannot. I have a training this afternoon for our new math curriculum which reminds me that school is just around the corner. If you're wanting a blog design anytime soon, get them to me within the next month or so. Once the school year gets here, my wait time is definitely going to increase. Don't forget to click on the links to see the designs in action!







Credits: Andrea Burns, Amanda Heimann, Cinzia Loosemore

No comments: