Sunday, July 27, 2008

How do you like my makeover? I spend so much time designing everyone else's blogs that I rarely get a makeover myself. I wanted to go for something a little more minimal, and I really love it!

I also wanted to point you in the direction of the new tab on the side, logo design! I'm really excited to introduce to you our new logo designer, Kim. She is one of my best friends, my former roommate, and a professional graphic designer! She's been working for a graphic design company in Dallas for the past five years, and she's really good at what she does. Her prices are incredible, so if you're looking for a logo design for anything, check her out!

And of course, click the images below to see these great blogs!





The above design was done for Lindsay, who is about to move to England for six months. She sent me a picture of a design she'd seen and wanted me to re-create it in a new way. I took some of the elements from that design to create her something funky and very Euro-chic...or at least we think so!
Credits: Kaye Winiecki Designs

1 comment:

Erin S. said...

LOVE your new blog design!!