Monday, June 30, 2008

Hi friends! I'm back from my girls trip and it was fabulous! My mom and I shopped and shopped and ate and ate. It was good for the soul, not so good for the waistline or wallet. But hey, we walked all day long, so that should count for something! Thanks for giving me a few days off. I'm back at work on your designs, so if you've placed an order, hopefully I'll be starting on yours within the next week or so.

Here are a few more designs I've done lately. Click on the image to visit the blog.

This one I did for a late birthday present for my friend Sarah. I have faith that she will soon be a regular blogger!


This is another design that I did for a young girl named Claire, so I won't be posting her link. I just love that all these kids are blogging! It warms a teacher's heart! :)

.
I did the design below for Jeanette of Sara Beth Bows. You should definitely check out her blog and find out buy some bows to bring Sara Beth home!


Credits: Andrea Burns, Designs by Krista, istockphoto.com

No comments: