Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Good morning! I've made a few changes to Pink Armchair Designs for the upcoming season. Instead of the basic package I was offering, I am now offering three different packages to better meet the needs of each individual blogger! I am now offering three-column designs as well as sidebar buttons. Click here or take a look at the "Pricing" tab to see the new packages.

Also, I've decided to change my terms of payment. Instead of paying after approval of your blog design, I will now be requiring payment at the time I begin your design. Please understand that this is because I put much time and effort into each blog and need to be paid in a timely manner. I will continue to operate in the same way I did before in regards to proofs- you will view your proof and submit any changes you would like made. 90% of the time, my clients require no changes at all, and when they do ask for a change it is usually something minor like a font or something small added/taken off. I will make the changes necessary for you to be happy with your design! Remember that the more details you give me when ordering, the more I understand exactly what you're wanting!

Thanks, blog friends! Only one more day of Kindergarten, and then I can focus on Pink Armchair full-time! (At least for a couple of months.)

No comments: