Friday, April 11, 2008

How about Orange?


I have a confession to make. I HATE orange. I just don't like the color at all. At least not as a stand-alone color. As a minor accent it's acceptable and I suppose it's okay when combined with red, blue, yellow, green, and purple, but as a rule I just don't like it. And then, I found this website: How About Orange? The first time I saw the site I was immediately put off because of my disdain for the color. But the second time I clicked on it, I saw something cool immediately and began exploring the site a bit more. It. Is. AWESOME! There are tons of cool creative ideas on there and I can't wait for summer to try them all out! You can click on the picture above or the website link. Look Around. Stay Awhile. I think you'll be glad you did.

No comments: